Friday 1 March 2013

Friday's afernoon ....

Hello everyone :)

Hope you are enjoying friday's afternoon :)

Frankly, I couldn't be bothered to think about a nice topic for today's post.

I have been busy at work and later I am going to gym so won't have time to post.

Ponizej znajdziecie kilka prostych zdan do short talk w piatkowe popoludnia w pracy - wiadomo ze mijajac kogos w firmowej kuchnii / break area / w windzie zdarzy sie ze trzeba o czyms zagadac, kilka przykladow:

What are you doing this weekend?
What are you up to this weekend?
Do you have any plans for this weekend?
Any plans for the weekend?

Plany juz ustalone:
I‘m working this weekend.
I‘m going shopping with my friends.
We‘re having a party at our place Saturday night!
I‘m meeting my parents for dinner tomorrow.
I‘m going to the U2 concert!
Jesli macie plany ale jeszcze nie jestescie na 100% pewni co bedziecie robic:

I‘m going to clean my entire house this weekend!
We are going to look for a new car!

Jesli pogoda dopisze:

If the weather is nice this weekend, I‘ll take my friend to the park.




Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment