Sunday 8 February 2015

Welcome back

Hello Everyone

It's been a while since my last post. I have been snowed under with work, moving house and changing my life - but I am back on track and ready to learn english :)

I must say that I was working hard last few months on improving my English and even made a huge progress - I have been making friends at work, chatting with a few people in English however I am still not confident enough to speak up in public and this is my biggest objectives. Becoming fluent in English has been my number 1 goal - however for some reason I still haven't achieve it! I know I know, some of you will say that's impossible. But for someone like me - a perfectionist becoming fluent is very important! And I know that one day my dream will come true. I just need to get my hands dirty.

I want to concentrate on business English as this is my weakest link :( and I want to set more specific goals - rather than becoming fluent in English, I want to know what to say in a particular situation.

Let's get start it! I am going to learn some text about dealing with issues at work and soon I will share my knowledge with you!

Have a lovely Sunday

Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment