Saturday 19 October 2013

Saturday's coffee talk

Hello everyone :)

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Have you set your personal goals - lifetime goals, five-year plan or smaller goals, education goals? You may say - I don't have time to get everything done!! Really? is that true? Who do you think you lie to? You lie to yourself not to me or your friends we all have the same amount of time and it is up to you and me how we want to spend it!!!

Prioritise your tasks carefully!!! that's my advise :)

Before you can create any type of plan for spending your time, you first need to write down your goals:

be fit

speak fluent English :)

ect

Then you need to set up smaller goals that you can focus on. Create one-year plan, one-month plan, one-week plan that you should reach to achieve your lifetime goals. Each of these should be based on the previous plan.

Then create a to-do list (my favourite set of words in English : to-do list sounds awesome) of things that you should do today to work towards your lifetime goals.

Take some time brainstorming these things this will help you to manage your schedule.

Keep the process going by reviewing your to-do list on a daily basis

Remember to set realistic goals - It's important to set goals you can achieve.

Celebrate when you achieve your goal - small or big one doesn't matter it matters you managed to achieve it.
Stay positive and push yourself to the limit.

I won't give up, I know the day when my english is perfect will come ... sooner or later but I won't give up!!!

Have a nice evening guys

Enjoy the weekend.

Regards

Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment