Wednesday 31 July 2013

As usual we had a quick conversation with my workmates this morning. First thing Mike told us today was today is National Orgasm Day ... he is not going to celebrate :) hee hee hee what a pity :) who cares anyway

The weather is miserable and horribly wet


Looks like tomorrow is going to be much better and I look forward to that :)

I had also a short chat in the office kitchen with few of my colleagues regarding pregnancy and I feel overwhelmed by this subject. Most of my female workmates have kids so they love to chat about them ... and about pregnancy :( not my cup of tea. I have never been pregnent so  have no experience and no idea how it is to be pregnant so have actually nothing to say.

Things you can ask pregnant woman are as follows:

How are you? - classic one :)
When are you due? - kiedy bedziesz rodzic?
When is your baby due? - jak powyzej
You look great - wiadomo kazda kobieta lubi to uslyszec :)
Your bump is so big :) wiele kobiet tak mowi wiec pewnie to cos pozytywnego
Is it a boy or a girl?
Do you have a name yet?

W zasadzie mozna zapytac o wszystko, az po kolor scian w pokoiku dla dziecka :)

I hope I won't have to talk about pregnancy again today ... it's annoying but most of ladies in my offiice is pregnant :(

Have a nice day guys

PS. Have you ever tride Dolce Gusto coffee? I just bought capsules ans I am going to give it a go after lunch :)

Regards

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment